ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

RE: School Transcript

EMAIL FUN:

"Auntie Bea",

I have been trying to get a copy of Charlie's school transcript and can't seem to get thru to anyone at "Former HS". The School out here has sent a request, and I have left msgs on their voicemail and faxed them and still have not got anything. If either you or "Uncle Tee" are able to get a copy then I can get Charlie enrolled here. If you are able to get it.. if you can fax a copy to me at my work fax ###-###-####.

If you can't get it thats ok, I will just keep trying!

:0)

Thanks.

Michelle

Response:

Michelle, I talked to "Uncle Tee", and if you go to the School that Charlie is going to be attending they will do all of that for you. They send it over the computer. "Auntie Bea"

My Response to the Response:

"Auntie Bea",

Thanks, I have already gone thru "School Name", our local school, who have already requested the transcript and "Former School" has not sent it to them yet. The district that I am trying to get him into, which is out of our local district, requires a copy before they will grant the inter-district transfer and have requested that I get them a copy of the transcript. I have left msgs with "Former School" Records office and also sent them a fax, none of which they have responded to, which is why I have asked if you can get a copy of it.

Michelle

Side-bar: Not sure what was not apparent in the first msg?? Hello, I have already gone thru the "proper" channels already, now I am pleading with you for help on the TX side... Is that too hard?? Must be.

Sigh.... sigh.... and SIGH....

In His Loving Arms,

2 comments:

RussianViolets said...

Yes, wanting to know how it came out. :-)

Purple Hydrangea said...

I did start typing more but it was taking sooo long, so i have updated and posted!!