ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Pain

Since I am a bit of a hypocondriac ?sp? I tend to think something is wrong with each little twinge, twitch, cough, sniffle, etc.

Since my diagnosis of the herniated disc I have been noticing the pain a lot more, or else it is really a lot more pain? But, never-the-less, I have been taking more excederin, tylenol, and excused naps.

I have also been noticing that I am more depressed as each day goes on, and really am looking forward to talking with the neurosurgeon about surgery. I want a vacation so badly that surgery and recuperating will be a blessing. I am worried that "they" will decide on physical therapy over surgery, worried that if I do have surgery that I will not be able to read or cross-stitch comfortably.

BTW, I am not depressed about the disc thing... more about life situations, money, family, etc. I sometimes welcome pain and suffering because that gives me a real reason to bitch, rather than feeling guilty about bitching about normal every day bull shit that I have been "blessed" with for my entire life.... but I digress and so I am going to stop typing now...

Plus, my break is almost over and I have to get back to the job that drags on, and on, and on...

Grinning and Bearing it,
and In His Loving Arms

1 comment:

RussianViolets said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon.