ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

More... RE: School Transcript

Michelle,

I am going to the school after work today. I need to sign a release form and they will send it to who ever I would like them sent too. Please give me an address and a person that you want Charlie's records to go. How is Charlie doing? Does he stay by himself a lot?

"Aunt Bea"


Thank you "Aunt Bea"

Two two school districts involved are:

LOCAL SCHOOL, ADDRESS, FAX#

---AND---

DREAM SCHOOL, ADDRESS, FAX#

The transcript would need to be sent to both schools. Until I can get the transfer ok'd he must be enrolled at "Local School".. but until they get the transcript "Dream School" will not even consider the transfer request.

Charlie is doing well. He has been back and forth staying with his dad and grandma a lot of the time. During the days he is mostly alone of course, but has spent overnight time with his friend "D".

Thanks for your help with the transcript.

Michelle


Michelle, is there anyone that I should put attention too? Please don't send him to "Local School." Please make sure that he goes to "Dream School."

"Aunt Bea"


"Aunt Bea"

Attention Student Services would be fine. I am doing my best to get him into "Dream School," however if they deny my application there is not much else we can do about it. "Local School" has already approved the transfer out of district, so all we are waiting for now is the transcript and approval by "Dream School."

What you are going to help is fantastic and I sure appreciate it

Thanks a bunch,

Michelle

Michelle, I thought that you leaved right next to "Local School" high school. So, why would you need a transfer out of district? How does Charlie feel about going back to "Local School?"

"Aunt Bea"

"Aunt Bea,"

We live right next to "Local School", which is the school we don't want to have him attend. They have approved him going to another school. The school we want him to go to is "dream area" which is in Sacramento, near my work, in "dream" school district. If we get the transfer approved soon, then he will start school at "Dream School", not "Local School". So, at this point he is not in either school because "TX School" has not responded to requests for the transcript, which is required for enrollment. Michelle

More of the same but I don't want to bore you more than you must already be.... I feel like I am dealing with a 5-yr old. I ended up getting the transcript and so did the school district. The "dream school" however is full and so I had to enroll Charlie in a different school in "dream district". He started today!! I will write more later about the horrible time I had in registering him!

No comments: