ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Disc

Spinal Disc... not compact disc.

I had an MRI last week, Wednesday, and today just found that I actually do have a cause for the numbness and tingling that I have been experiencing in my left arm. And the pain in the neck, which is not caused by friends or family. And the headaches that I have been bothered with sometimes.

Talked to my doctor about the resuts, just got off the phone. He says that I do have hernated disc(s) in my neck and he is going to have me talk with a surgeon about my options. I wonder now if the pains in my back are also caused by this? I think I will ask for an MRI or something for the rest of my spine too.

Lunch is over so I will write more about all this later.

No comments: