ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Back to School Conversation

Last night Charlie and I were at my Bro's house, checking out his and Anne's new Xterra. Went inside to watch Rockstar: INXS and at about 815 the outside light came on. It was my hubby coming to steal Charlie away again. In the past week Charlie has slept in his own bed twice (not counting naps). I was a little upset but let him go. The conversation went pretty much as follows:

Hub: I have court tomorrow and was wondering if Charlie could come with me and we can go school shopping afterwards, unless you already have plans for school shopping?

Me: No, I figured that for the moment he has enough clothes to get him thru the first few months of school.

Hub: (raised eyebrows) Do you need school clothes (looking at Char)?

Char: Yes. (of course)

Me: Well, if thats what you want to do that is fine with me. Make sure that you go home and get your overnight stuff ok? Love you.

(start walking to the car, where Grandma is waiting because she has to transport Hub everywhere until he can get his license back) (he stops and turns around, like Colombo)

Hub: Have you taken care of getting Char enrolled in school? When does it start? Where is the school, because he can't go to the school out here you know, because of the way they treated Char before because of me being in jail...

Me: I have just got the inter-district transfer paper today. Char picked it up. I am taking it to the other district tomorrow. I have it under control. But I will still have to enroll him out here until the transfer is approved if it is.

Hub: Well, it is out of the question that he goes to school here, they are just too mean.

Me: Well, the transfer has to be approved, we should know soon. ok?

Hub: Where is this other school anyways?

Me: I have told you where it is (gave location again), it is that big building on the north side of the road, have you been over there to look for it at all?

Hub: Yeah but there is not a HS there just a college.

Me: The jr college holds classes at the HS, but that (awesome, giant, beautiful) building is the HS that I want Char to go to.

Hub: Oh.

Me: Ok I have to go inside because the mosquitoes are horrible.. Char have
a good time, be good, love you ... See you when? on Friday? Ok. (hug and kiss)


Then I went inside and bitched Hub out real good to my brother!!

No comments: