ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Waiting for Godot




You're Waiting for Godot!

by Samuel Beckett

Many people think you're extremely dull, but you're just trying to be patient. Really patient. Patient to the point of absurdity, quite frankly. Whatever you're waiting for isn't going to just come along, so you can stop waiting. I promise. Move on with your life. Change of scenery might do you good. Heck, any scenery might do you good. In the meantime, you do make for very interesting conversation.

Take the Book Quiz at the Blue Pyramid.

I had to laugh when I read the blip for this. I think I am quite complex, angry, bitchy, moody, depressed, lonely, talented, but never dull. I am waiting however: waiting for money that will never come; waiting for the job I am too lazy to go out and look for because the one I would like will never pay me a decent salary; waiting for family and friends to come over (not counting Ginger and my Dad because they do visit ;0) ... and vist when I ask them to... Some things will never happen, and I should stop waiting, so that part is entirely correct. I would like to move on with my life but not sure what movement I should take, preferring to sit and cross-stitch and watch tv, until something better comes along...everything else is just to exhausting for me right now. Plus, if I was content and happy I wouldn't have anything to bitch about!

I know that God has prepared me for something, I just have not chosen to get up, get out, and get on with it. Will let you know when I find it or it finds me first.

Forever in His Loving Arms

No comments: