ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Friday, December 30, 2005

Just a comment...

Just a comment...

Why this morning was I confronted, when driving down the freeway at only 70 mph, and got behind someone who is driving slower, with noone in front of them, does the said other driver not pull over at a convenient time into the slow lane and allow me to pass????

Why when the person (don't know if male or female) finally did get into the slow lane (at a signal on the highway), then decided to get back into the fast lane, did I let him/her????

Then the person got back into the slow lane and proceeded to then go faster as I tried to pass him/her not allowing me to pass??

I hate people like this and I really don't think it was intentional, because there have been times when I have unknowingly done the same thing.

It was very unnerving and frustrating for me. Anyways, just had to get that off my chest. Thanks.

In his Loving Arms, even on the freeway!!

1 comment:

Danny Bradfield said...

Hey, your blog post got a mention at the DisciplesWorld website: http://www.disciplesworld.com/newsArticle.html?wsnID=8513