ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Time .... is not on my side..

I don't know if I have mentioned it before, but I am a member of my regions Women's Ministry Council. I am responsible for upkeep of a website, which I am finding quite hard to do for a few different reasons. You may be asking : "You have time to blog, so why not to update the site?"

Well, thanks for asking!!! Blogging takes very little time, just a thought and speedy fingers. Updating the site requires sometimes hours to get things to look just right. I know I have mentioned before the lack of phone service at home, because I owe money and until I get it paid off it is just how it is. So, without phone service I have no internet service from home.

I keep hoping for a phone call at work asking me if I want to go home on e-time... excused, unpaid time off... when we are slow. I rarely get this call because there are so many other reps who start work earlier than I do so therefore get called before me. If I had a couple hours to devote to the website then I could update it in the time between getting off work and picking up my son, Charlie, from school.

I use the computers at work when I am able to. I could also use my dad's computer however his computer is one so ancient that it hardly runs at all much less allows me to do anything at a rate of speed close to tortoise-speed. I have tried to use other people's computers, but some people do not like to have you touch their equipment, fearing that you are a bumpkin who will break it into tiny little pieces, so I don't ask those folks to help me out anymore. Sigh, Sigh, Sigh...

This too shall pass.... while being held...

In His Loving Arms

No comments: