ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Praise the Lord and Pass the Biscuits

WELL... I wrote yesterday about the house, and how many (few) people have looked at it since it went on the market. Well, yesterday morning the realtor showed the place to someone and that wonderful amazing person put in a bid, close to the asking price, and .... fingers crossed .... we are accepting it so may have sold it !!!!!

sigh.... What a big weight off my slumped shoulders. I don't know who says God does not listen and answer prayers, but I am a firm believer that he does and has.

If is always when I am low and look on the bright side that God is there saying... "See, I was here all along, you just had to ask for my help."

Yippee... and give me some honey for those biscuits!!!!

In His Faithful, Strong, "Everlasting" Loving Arms

1 comment:

Danny Bradfield said...

yeah! i'll keep prayin'