ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Blogging, left in the dust...

I have been swamped with life and have not had time to blog...

I couldn't even tell you what I have been doing, although I use to blog more during the times that I didnt have to get Charlie from school right after work. But I get off work at 4pm, and he gets out of school at 250pm, so I don't want to make him wait too much while I jot down my thoughts. Plus, I have been doing other things during my lunch break and other people have been using the computers when I have had time. It does not make for good blogging.

I really need to get a phone line and get connected to the internet at home again.

My home is in pre-forclosure, so am looking at possibly moving in with my dad for a while til I can get on my feet, unless something else comes along. At this point, something else does not look promising.

But, I must get back to work now.

In Jesus' Loving Arms...

1 comment:

RussianViolets said...

Oh wow, that does suck! I hope that things get better soon.