ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Friday, June 17, 2005

blue funk

I am again in a blue funk.

My husband is out of jail as of wednesday and my son prefers to spend time with him.

Charlie has been home from TX since friday last week... not quite 7 days, and in that time he has spend only 3 nights at my house, the rest with Grandma and his father.

I don't really begrudge his wanting to see Dad after such a long time, but he had not seen me for pretty much the same amount of time and yet he is so quick to go away from me. I know that we do not have much in common and I love him very much, but he certainly prefers to spend his free time with Dad.

I know that I am going to have to come to grips with this fact of life. However, his dad is such a bad influence on him. If Charlie wants to live with Dad instead of me, how much more will he not like me if I do not allow it, or go to a judge and request custody, with very little visitation, with conditions???

So I am muddling away.. away.. away. Dealing with it like I deal with a lot of things, by ignoring it and hoping it will GO AWAY.


In His Loving Arms....

No comments: