ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Monday, June 06, 2005

Depression is Depressing

Depression is very depressing. Now isn't that profound???

It is a wicked cycle. When I am down I don't want to get up.. literally. I want to sleep the day away, then have trouble sleeping all night. I know that sleeping as much as I do is not a good thing, but when I can't keep my eye-lids open what else is there to do??? The past couple weeks have been DOWN for me. I haven't wanted to do anything but eat, sleep, watch T.V. and work on my cross-stitch. I have not really wanted to be around other people but have forced myself to go to an important meeting, walk in the Relay for Life, and attend church, but not much more. I have even stopped going to the gym, which then makes me even more depressed, and FATTER.



But I know that this too shall pass, like a gall-stone: in time and after some pain!!

Anyways, enough complaining for now.

As always,
In His Loving Arms...

No comments: