ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

No decision is a decision...

My son, Charlie, turns 15 tomorrow. How the hell did that happen and who gave him permission to do so?? He currently is living with his Uncle Tom in Texas and is due to come home on Friday this week. I have not seen him in almost 6 months. No pictures, nothing. I have been wondering what he looks like, so much can change in such a short time... more facial hair? taller? heavier? longer or shorter hair? It is a very uncertain time right now, not knowing, and that is the least of my worries.

Will he or I have changed more than just physically. Will we get along more than we did before he left? Will we finally make a connection? Will he still try to push the limits? (of course he will ;0) silly me

What will he think has changed with me?

I don't have the house "ready" for him. Actually it is not much different than when he left except that I have moved my bed into his room, and his bed is in pieces down in the living room. I feel like I am in a holding pattern, waiting, waiting, waiting... I don't want to change anything in preparation of his arrival because what if it is not right? I am going to just wait until he gets here and have him help me with it.

Sometimes making no decision is a decision, and I am going to stick with my decision to do nothing!

in His loving arms...

No comments: