ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Monday, February 18, 2008

Weekend Over

I made it thru the weekend, stuck to my diet. I went shopping for more fruits and veggies, even ate out and stuck to it! I walked quite a few blocks downtown after church yesterday, went to a new yarn shop. Looked at the fountain in front of the state capitol building, saw a guy who brought his 3 bunny rabbits to the capitol park to nibble on grass. It was a very nice Sunday!

I avoided the Chinese food that was served at church during fellowship hour.

My lunch was at the Hard Rock Sacramento, and I had a Citrus Grilled Chicken Salad, very yummy!

The scale this morning shows a total of 11 lbs less than it did last week at the same time!!!!

Needless to say: I am very happy with my progress.

WILL-POWER, WILL-POWER, WILL-POWER.

I have to stick to it


IN HIS LOVING ARMS

1 comment:

Danny Bradfield said...

11 pounds in one week is amazing! you won't get that every week, I'm sure, but I'm sure that if you don't give up, you'll reach your goal. Yeah!