ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Monday, February 25, 2008

2 Weeks

2 Weeks since the start of my new eating habits.
I have lost a total, as of this morning... drum roll please... 13 lbs.
I have gone from 255 to 242.
My goal is 200.
I have done the math and I am at the 24% mark.

I even ate out at Spaghetti Factory on Friday, and did not have any bread. I had soup and Caesar salad with chicken. In the minestrone they put some potato and macaroni. I picked all those out. I did eat the few croutons from the salad.

Yesterday before church, Charlie and I went to Denny's. All their breakfast items include hash browns and pancakes. I got an omelet and had them leave both starches off my plate. I loaded the omelet with ham, bacon, and sausage. Not the most lean omelet but very high in protein. I even ate the eggs that Charlie picked off his Moons Over My Hammy sandwich.

I now have to add exercise which of course is the hardest of all. But, I figure, I have gone this far eating properly, I think I can add at least 2 days a week of exercise to start, then build up.

On nice Sunday's I will walk after church. If it is rainy I will have to find something else to do. I bought a bunch of work out DVD's when I moved into the apartment over a year ago, so maybe I will break those out. Or, maybe talk Charlie into going to the apartment gym once in a while. He went last night after doing his laundry, and spent about 20 minutes. I am going to try working my way up, starting slow, because I know if I try to go gung-ho I will burn out quicker.

In His Loving Arms

No comments: