ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Friday, January 04, 2008

Polite Neighbors

I have some very polite neighbors, or at least if they are not neighbors then I could only hope and wish and pray that they are!!

Can you hear sarcasm in that sentence?? I'm sorry...

California is under a heavy winter storm barrage right now. They have been warning of it for a few days so I wanted to get things in order before having to batten down the hatches. Therefore, with this in mind, last night I wanted to make sure that I cleared the kitty litter box and removed the trash from the apartment.

Because it is a good thing to do I made sure as I left my apartment to lock the door behind me. Oh, also the cat decided that he wanted to brave the great outdoors too, so he whooshed by before the door shut. I let him stay out, which I do often when going out for just a couple minutes. It makes him feel good, but I digress.

I start to go around the corner of the building with my trash in hand and what do I see?? I see the back of a person, his front being facing a bush. The young gentleman was peeing.

I gasped and almost said something, and he turned his head before I had a chance to turn away. He said, very politely "OH, sorry ma'am." I decided to take the trash out a different route.

I say the people are polite because even when they are displaying bad behaviors, they are polite about it. I guess their mamma's taught them well. The guy who almost kicked in my door apologized, and so did the bush-pee'er.

I have to admit though, I am envious. There have been many times that I wish I had the ability to pee in the bushes, and you ladies know that you wish so to.

In his loving arms,

No comments: