ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Monday, January 07, 2008

Horror Scopes

One of many Horoscopes for me today says:

You could be getting interesting news about some developments on the work front today. And if you've been giving any thought to the subject, it might not be a bad time to think about asking for a raise. Your attention should be primarily focused on your money and personal values today.

Yesterday my fortune cookie told me:

The world will soon be ready to receive your talents.

It all has me wondering “What is going to happen??”

Just a note: the site that has my horoscope has a hyper link that is labeled: Tomorrow’s Horoscope. I really want to click on that but it seems like tempting fate. It would seem like that TV show where the guy gets tomorrow’s paper and tries to stop bad things from happening… BTW I am not going to click on that hyperlink.

Another thought: why are there so many DIFFERENT horoscopes? Shouldn’t they be redundant??

No comments: