ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Friday, September 30, 2005

Mutter, Mutter, Grumble and Groan

I have had a fairly boring week, nothing pops in my head to ramble about, but here I sit, trying to type just because I haven't for a while. So, I think I will just type some follow-ups to previuos ramblings.... Here goes nothing!

The ibubrophen seems to be working a little, the arm is numb only a few times a day, and the pain is less!!

The cat seems to be able to read my blog or my mind or something, and has not left any mouse parts around lately. Maybe he is taking a break from his JOB!!

The dog has been happy sleeping on his blankets, rather than on my bed, though it has cooled down at night and last night he was looking quite longingly at me, as though begging to get permission to climb on the bed. He did NOT get that permission, just a pat on the head and (said in a childish voice) "you're such a gooooood dogggggggie, nighty night."

I am getting quite a bit accomplished on my dragon/knight cross-stitch. It might not take me the entire year if I go at this pace. I am trying to do a little bit every night during my tv time, which is proving to be more difficult as the new tv shows are starting up. It was much easier during repeats, because I had already seen them and did not actually need to WATCH the show, just listen. But, with the new shows, I want to actually watch them.. and to do my stitching I have to remove my glasses to see.

Damn, that means that I need to go and have my eyes checked and probably look into bi- or tri-focals!! yuck... does anyone know where I can get a few million dollars, i really want the lasik surgury, and a few other things too!

This weekend I am going to be going on a walk-a-thon, just 3 miles, starting at the Capitol building and going around the downtown Sacramento area. It is a walk for Juvinile Diabetes Research. I have no one sponsoring me but I will walk anyways for the group "Kaiser Kids" because my little friend Ethan has diabetes. He, his brother and mom are going to be walking and asked me to go along. We did this once before and it was cool. I hope the weather stays nice this weekend.

I also need to mow my lawn, probably tomorrow morning. I have not mown it for over a month. I thought the weeds would be going crazy but I guess you have to have water for them to grow?? HUM, didnt know that !! Haven't watered because have not wanted to mow in 100+ degree temperatures. My son does not seem to want to help out in this, though I keep asking him.

I finally heard from the company owner who has the rebar yard in front of my house. I owe about $600 for the two truck windows my son shot out with his BB Gun this summer, in retaliation for the guy saying some not very nice things to him two years ago. Damn, revenge may be sweet, but the bills SUCK. Think his dad will be able to come up with part of it because HE IS THE ONE WHO THOUGHT IT WOULD BE COOL TO LET CHARLIE GET A DAMN BB GUN??? I will try but won't hold my breath.

1 comment:

RussianViolets said...

Glad that you're feeling okay and that the "presents" have stopped. :-)