ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

sometimes i just want to quit

sometimes i just want to quit my job...
i hate it when customers yell at me for doing my job.
we are required to asked questions of the customer for authorization purposes... customer id, last four of social security, billed amount or last paid... something to let us know we are talking with an authorized party.
i just had a customer yell at me for asking the questions that i need to, in order to help him.
granted he keeps calling in, each call requires this information.
he yelled at me and asked for a supervisor.
then the supervisor seemed to act like "why could you not handle the customer"..
well... because he yelled at me to "GET A SUPERVISOR RIGHT NOW!"
i am not going to sit there and argue with the customer

so.. i am going to go home early, use more of my flex/vacation time... just can't handle it right now... so going to go home and sleep it off...

No comments: