ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

NO Sleep again

I have been having trouble sleeping this week. The cat keeps waking me up, well before the alarm would go off. Or, as on Monday, right when it should have gone off, but didn’t because I had turned the volume off. Monday it was welcome. Tuesday night and last night it was NOT welcome.

Tuesday I was able to go back to sleep, but last night I lay there. The cat clawed the bed at 3:45 am. I shooed him off and then could not go back to sleep. Around 4:30 I gave up and got my book and read until the alarm went off.

I am now dog-tired, at work. Wondering if I should take the afternoon off, wasting more of my vacation time. I need to find something to energize me and help me sleep. I am wondering if stopping the anti-depressants is hindering my sleep.

One thing that I have noticed since stopping the pills is that my restless leg syndrome seems to have pretty much stopped. Wonder if that is a side-effect of the meds? I am really glad about it. Nothing like twitchy legs all evening and night.

No comments: