ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Monday, February 23, 2009

Oscar Party

I was invited to an Oscar Party. Never before has this been! I don't go to the movies very much and yesterday was packed with things for me to do already. I had church and then a meeting from 2:30p to 5:30p. I almost declined the invitation. But.... I don't get invited many places, so could not bear to turn down the invite to have a good time with great friends.

I had a really good time. I have not seen any of the movies that were up for an award. NONE of them. We all had ballots and I filled mine out based on TV commercials and news reports, and gossip.

It was fun to see the dresses and hair, and the suits. We made a lot of comments about the suits and ties the men wore. Almost as much as we commented about HORRIBLE dresses most of the women wore. (a few were ok).

I have to say this though: What the heck is it with Sarah Jessica Parker. I was afraid for her. She could barely breathe without having a MAJOR WARDROBE MALFUNCTION.

YIKES!!!!! I just hope she was not in too much pain peeling off the massive amounts of double sided tape that must have been holding her into that dress.

Again, I had a great time!!!!!


No comments: