ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My 3's

Now , here's what you're supposed to do...

(Do it when and/or if U havetime)Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send thisto awhole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you.U all know what the theory is, the theory is that you will learn littleknown facts about thosewho think they know you. * Don't forget to send it back to the person who sent it to you.

Three jobs I've had in my life:

1. data entry

2. California Relay Operator (for hearing impared)

3. gas station attendant (3 glorious months! between REAL jobs)

Three places I've lived in my life:

1. Allentown, PA

2. Laguna Beach, CA

3. Yuba City, CA

Three Places I've been this week:

1. church

2. DMV

3. KFC

Three people who email me regularly:

1. karen

2. iris

3. sharon

Three of My Favorite Foods:

1. Chinese

2. Pizza

3. Ice Cream

Three of My Favorite Books:

1. Gone with the Wind

2. any Nora Roberts, JD Robb books

3. any Janet Evanovich

Three Places I'd Rather be:

1. cross stitching

2. at and awesome concert (ROCK and ROLL, BABY!)

3. a warm, not HOT, beach .. prefer with a little breeze and someone making me Margarita's!

Three Friends I Think Will Respond:

1. karen

2. jaime

3. jamie

Three Things I am looking forward to:

1. retirement

2. winning the lottery that I don't play!

3. Death


PASS IT ON!!!

1 comment:

FreeDragon said...

If you want to see my answers you'll have to go to my blog, but I'm not asking anybody else to do it because most of the people I know don't like chain letter type of emails