ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Friday, April 24, 2009

Not my usual chill time...

Since starting Jazzercise and SparkPeople a little more than a month ago I have a little routine down, as far as exercise goes.

I do Jazzercise Monday-Wednesday-Friday evenings, and Tuesday-Saturday mornings. Thursday and Sunday are my "off" days. I do strength training Monday thru Friday at work between calls, daily.

Thursday Jazzercise is in the mornings, while I am working, and Sunday is reserved for Church and family. Thursday evenings I have choir practice but not until 730 so I have a few hours to kill. I usually spend that time reading, playing video games, or watching a movie from Netflix.

Last night I was laying on my bed, playing my video game, and was feeling a little blah. I FIGURED IT OUT... I WANTED TO WORK OUT!!!! shock, gasp....

I.... WANTED.... TO.... WORK.... OUT..... knock me over with a feather!!

So, I changed clothes, and put in a DVD that I got from Netflix last week but have not used yet. It has 2 10-minute and 2 20-minute programs to chose... I picked one of the 20-minute selections. When that was done, I was sweating up a storm. Then I put in one of the 10-minute programs, and DID THAT TOO!!!

About half-way thru the 10-minute one Jules the Cat came to investigate... "what is momma doing??"

I ended up pushing him out of the way to finish the routine.

Then I took a quick shower, got dressed again and left for choir. I FELT WONDERFUL! and so proud of myself. Can you tell??

No comments: