ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Friday, January 05, 2007

Oxygen

Just a generalized blog today... a thought I have been thinking...

About a year or so ago I was watching the news... The reporter was talking with an elderly man who had a disease like bronchitis or emphysema. The man with all seriousness said that he was told that he should have an oxygen canister to take around with him so that he can get enough oxygen... he refused.

His reason?? -- He did not want to get "hooked" on the stuff.

Unbelievable but true.

Now, I am all for the intent behind the statement, not wanting to be "hooked" on drugs or alcohol, but seriously, I am really, really glad that I am "hooked" on oxygen.

Think of the alternative... !!

No comments: