ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Knitting

I have been knitting a new afghan/lap robe. I started it in one pattern/stitch which I really like, but I got bored with it after a while.... So, I got out my Encylopedia of Needlework and found another easy stitch that I could incorporate... So I have 44 rows of the first pattern, then about 30 rows of the new pattern, then it goes back and forth... I really like the way it looks!

I have been making a lot of afghans in the past few months. It is nice to do on a cold day/evening. I crochet as well as knit. I have completed 3 and currently working on 2 others. I have given 2 away already. I don't know what I will do with the ones that I am working on or the 1 that has been finished already. Thinking about building up stock and sell them at craft shows next Christmas, but I like to give them away too much!!!... I love to see the faces of those who are getting them. The true appreciation on their faces is worth more than any money in the world. But..... I would like to sell some and see if I can turn a little profit!

Knitting and Crocheting,
In His Loving Arms

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle,
I am getting everybody I know to knit/crochet pink scarves or hats that we'll sell in September-all proceeds going to support the fight against Breast cancer. Let me know if you are interested.
-Peggy Bradfield