ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Monday, November 19, 2007

For Heather

My friend Heather told me that I needed to add something to my blog as it has been so long since I have... so this is just for you Heather.

I really don't know what to write so I will tell you about the horrible thing that Heather has done.

Heather has become an AVON represenetative and so far I have bought a lot of make up. For me, who does not wear it, any make up would be a lot. I have bought lipstick, which I generally do wear, as well as foundation powder, blush, eyeshadows, and the kicker: ANEW face lotion.

I still have not worn make up since buying all this, except maybe two or three days. I hope that as the holidays come closer that I will get more in the spirit of the season and wear some face paint, but I really doubt it.

But, at least I have some fresh, new colors, and the ANEW FACE lotion. $34 and hasn't yet made me look 21, instead of the rapidly approaching 41.

As an aside -- Happy Birthday Ginger!!

Always, in HIS loving arms...

No comments: