ME

ME
ME

Check out SparkPeople

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Share the Spark!

Site Meter

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Suzie

This past weekend I attended my church’s Annual Meeting in Pacific Grove. We stay at the Asilomar Conference Grounds. What a wonderful, beautiful place… even when it is raining as it was this weekend. The people make it so. I had the privilege of meeting Suzie and becoming closer to my friend Becky.

This was the first time that I had ever met Suzie, as far as I can remember anyhow. I was sitting talking to Becky and working on my cross-stitch. Suzie came over to see what I was working on and told me that her husband also works cross-stitch. I sat next to Suzie for lunch on Saturday and she had forgotten we met Friday afternoon, and said “Oh this is Michelle. I have heard a lot about you from Becky!” Through-out the rest of the weekend I was able to talk more about her and heard the story of how she and her husband met courted and married. I was amazed to learn that Suzie is only 2 years younger than my dad… I thought she was maybe 45 tops!! I feel like I made a real good friend this weekend and I know that I can never have too many friends.

No comments: